Bitchy Actress

New York, Acting, and Attitude: Believe These Stories Or Don't - But I Betcha They're True.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Freedom of Speech: A Crock of Shit.

I'm not sure, but I think there is a document used by our government that allows for freedom of speech. I don't know where I got that idea, but I did.

Due to the fact that a pal apparently got annoyed about an article I wrote (more so because the people I wrote about got annoyed) she has asked that I delete certain parts, or make it different. When she first asked me, she said it more as a joke, so I thought. As a fellow blogger/writer/artist one would think that she agrees with freedom of speech...I've seen her writing as well.

Then, I got an email very late last night asking me to "I wasn't kidding...can you change it, please? I'm getting asked by members of the cast..."

Uh, no. I'd rather take the whole fucking thing down. I wrote the thing with the original intent on trying to do something helpful and still have fun and be able to speak my mind...and I guess that even on the internet you can't do that.

So, it's down. Mainly because a friendship is not worth a little commentary I chose to write about. But you never know when I might put it back up. Intact.

Update:
Heh. I just did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home