Bitchy Actress

New York, Acting, and Attitude: Believe These Stories Or Don't - But I Betcha They're True.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've Had It With Shitty Actors

Seriously...as I sit and watch tv or spend money on movies - or even go to plays, I'm always astounded at the number of shitty, talentless, clueless actors and actresses that parade around the stage and screen like freaks in a circus.

At least at a circus you might get an occasional high wire trapeze act that's interesting, or some hot guy in tights to make it worthwhile. These guys can't act their way out of a paper bag to save their lives.

I'm watching tv right now and it amazing...literally amazing how these people got work.

Then again, I'm at home eating haggen daz with the remote in my hand, not having been on an audition in three weeks, so I suppose I'm the real asshole.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home